Δευτέρα, Ιανουαρίου 18

Shall we..?


..Shall we dance..?
..once more..like the first time..
..i'll put my arms around your waist..
..and whisper something sweet,
close to your ear..
..like i've never done before..

..I'll look into your eyes..
..and feel like i just met you..
..Then we'll kiss,
when a star will start
its journey in the sky..
..Lighting up our night..

..And we'll split once more..
..like we have already done..
..and we'll start to roam
like missing a part of ourselves..
..and i'll love you forever,
like i've never done before..

3 σχόλια:

Alks--Anna είπε...

Απλά υπέροχο!!!

Καλή χρονιά Κώστα!!!



I love to dance ..
.. and as I live will dance ...



"..and not all that I have to say ..
will feel through the dance ....
because I will be shifting to the sky ......."

jacki είπε...

Το χορό που μου χρωστάς πότε θα τον χορέψουμε;

:)))
Καλό απόγευμα.

Kostas L.A. είπε...

@Alks..

εισαι τοσο γλυκια!!:)
καλη μας χρονια και να'ναι πολλες οι ευτυχισμενες στιγμες!!
φιλια γλυκα!!

@jacki..

με την πρωτη ευκαιρια καλη μου μικρουλα jacki.. :)

να μου'σαι καλα!!